Handbook: How To Write Like A Pro Dr. Saneesh Cherian

ISBN:

Published: February 1st 2013

Kindle Edition

23 pages


Description

Handbook: How To Write Like A Pro  by  Dr. Saneesh  Cherian

Handbook: How To Write Like A Pro by Dr. Saneesh Cherian
February 1st 2013 | Kindle Edition | PDF, EPUB, FB2, DjVu, AUDIO, mp3, RTF | 23 pages | ISBN: | 6.65 Mb

A lot of people want to become writers, but do not know how to do it. This books tell you how to do it. This book is for BEGINNERS, and we assume that you would like to learn the art of writing from the start. Please consider the following:*** OnlyMoreA lot of people want to become writers, but do not know how to do it.

This books tell you how to do it. This book is for BEGINNERS, and we assume that you would like to learn the art of writing from the start. Please consider the following:*** Only 5% of the successful writers were born with the gift to write.*** The remaining 95% became successful through hard work.*** This means that practically ANYONE can become a pro at writing -- provided they are willing to discipline themselves.This book assumes that you are a beginner, who is willing to give 30 minutes a day for the hobby of writing.

Starting from there it explains how you ought to write and how you can eventually write like a pro.*** After you master the principles mentioned in this eBook, you can go on to intermediate and advanced level books on writing like a Pro.



Enter the sum





Related Archive Books



Related Books


Comments

Comments for "Handbook: How To Write Like A Pro":


legendsmu.eu

©2014-2015 | DMCA | Contact us